The Key to good and healthy plant is the quality of the soil and the nutrients it gives.
What is lalaGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer?
Your Thrive LALAGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer is a bio-engineered proprietary compost with high concentration of macro-nutrients like Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), Sulfur (S), and micro-nutrients like Boron (B), Chlorine (Cl), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), at Zinc (Zn) to support the growth of the plants and yield higher fruits.. Thrive LALAGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer underwent a proprietary process that converts composted soil that act as natural fertilizer and the same time as soil conditioner. Blended with the high concentration of NPK, organic matter, organic carbon, 5.5 to 6.5 pH balance, with billions of beneficial micro-organism that convert these nutrients to nitrate form for plants to easily absorb, thrive and grow. Use the environment-friendly LALAGROW for higher yields. Save our planet. Preserve your farms for a better future now. Grow with LALAGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer .
“TRANSFORMATION in the HEARTS of the NATION … We are here to help you grow…” – www.agriportal.ph
Why Use Our Product?
Benefits of Thrive LALAGROW Organic Nutrient Soil Fertilizer:
– boost both nutrient efficiency and organic matter content in the soil;
– nurture soil with organic matter that reduces dependency on chemical inputs;
– restore and maintain soil fertility to nurture plant growth;
– enhance the biological activity and biodiversity of soils;
– enhance the quality attributes of produce as well as yield;
– improve the efficiency of nutrient use to produce more robust crops;
– facilitate the slow release of nutrients in response to the dynamic needs of plants;
– boost the efficiency of water use to render crops more resilient and drought-resistant;
– increase water retention of sandy soil, aeration and water infiltration of clay soil;
– reduce the impact of farming and safeguard eco-systems by minimizing leaching;
– enhance crop resistance to erosion by improving the soil’s organic matter content;
– improve the efficiency of resource use by incorporating natural raw materials.