The Key to good and healthy plant is the quality of the soil and the nutrients it gives.
What is lalaFIX Nutrient Organic Soil?
Your Thrive LALAFIX Nutrient Organic Soil Conditioner is a bio-engineered compost through our proprietary process of fermentation to get the right macro-nutrients like Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P), Potassium (K), Calcium (Ca), Magnesium (Mg), and Sulfur (S), and micro-nutrients like Boron (B), Chlorine (Cl), Copper (Cu), Iron (Fe), Manganese (Mn), Molybdenum (Mo), at Zinc (Zn) needed to condition and improve soil’s physical condition (soil structure, water infiltration), indirectly affecting plant growth. LALAFIX Nutrient Organic Soil Conditioner modifies the soil structure as they decompose, allowing it to absorb and retain water and nutrients more efficiently, thereby rehabilitating your arid and nutrient-deficient soils, making it sustainable for not only short-term but also in long term farming and bountiful harvests. Use the environment-friendly LALAFIX and preserve your farms now. Condition your farm with LALAFIX Nutrient Organic Soil Conditioner.
Why Use Our Product?
Soil conditioning boosts your farming or gardening efforts by releasing essential nutrients in the soil, loosening up the soil for enhanced growth and improving its moisture retention capacity. If gardening is your hobby and youwish to get high yields, soil conditioner is a must-have in your gardening kit. If farming is your business, you need to maintain the soils sustainability and structure for short term and long term farming.
Here are the key benefits:
– rejuvenate the soil and its fertility by supplying the needed nutrients known as “soil rejuvenation”
– provides food for thousands of microorganisms that help decompose the organic materials and release essential nutrients into the soil. Soil bacteria also helps the plants to take up nutrients from the soil easily.
– strengthening the roots of your plants ensures healthy growth and development, enhances the conductive system of the plant and adds more years to its life
– increases the water-holding ability of sandy soils
– increase disease resistance in the plants against fungal and viral diseases,
– enhance fertilizer efficacy in the soil.
IMMEDIATE APPLICATION: 20 to 30 sacks of LALAGFIX per hectare depending on the crops* to be planted and the condition of the soil, based on the result of our qualitative soil testing.** LONG TERM APPLICATION: 10 to 20 sacks of LALAFIX per hectare on succeeding application, based again on the qualitative soil testing.** Notes: 40 kgs per sack. 5 kgs per pack also available * Rice, corn, vegetables, fruit-bearing trees, etc. ** Thrive Agronomics offers Laboratory Soil Test Service.
Soil Test Service Available:
Standard Soil Test (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, and Potassium) and Ph Rapid Soil Test (Calcium, Manganese, and Zinc)