Soil nutrients are constantly being depleted through runoff due to over farming, tilling, development etc.. All of these nutrients eventually run into the oceans, without a return path. At Thrive, we provide a way to naturally return vital soil nutrients from the ocean back to your plants, trees and turf.
The Granulated Seaweed Extract is a specially formulated organic fertilizer made from the raw materials of seaweed (kelp extract), with major and minor nutrients and amino acid, humic acid, auxins, cytokinins, gibberellins, and other plant nutrients using advanced technology.
The Granulated Seaweed Extract has remarkable functions in promoting cell division, anti-stress, anti-plant diseases, insect pests, increasing yield, regulating growth, improving soil condition, and so on.
The Granulated Seaweed Extract can comply with the requirement of producing green organic food because of its high efficiency and safety, and has been found to increase plant hardiness and resistance to adverse environmental conditions, such as extreme heat and lack of moisture. Used as a seed inoculant, this seaweed fertilizer increases and accelerates germination, and enhances the rapid development of a healthy root system.
The Granulated Seaweed Extract is an excellent addition to any fertilization program.
How to Use:
– Sprinkle 2 tablespoons for every 2 square feet area in your garden. Incorporate Granulated Seaweed Extract in the top 3 inches of soil.
– For transplanting or re-potting your houseplants, you can mix the Granulated Seaweed Extract into the soil in the pots or containers.
BENEFITS of SEAWEED FERTILIZERS:
– Seaweed contains many more nutrients than Standard N-P-K fertilizers. These additional nutrients address a wider array of deficiencies – Organic fertilizers stimulate beneficial microbe growth
– More bioavailable for plant consumption, being naturally chelated, and will remain in the soil much longer –
– Commercially proven to outperform synthetic fertilizers – increase natural sugars (brix) in plants and turf, making them healthier and less susceptible to disease and insect damage, Higher sugars (brix) make fruits and vegetables taste better. – Flowers will have more plentiful and vivid colors and blooms, and these blooms will last longer
Choose an option
Whole Sale, Retail
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.